Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh Boy, Oh BOY!

Today was the day we have been anctipating for some time now; the 20-week sonogram. 

Three months ago I had somehow convinced myself that we were having a little girl this time around.  After all, the 1st trimester of this pregnancy felt completely different than the 1st trimester with Kaden.  Although I only threw up once, I had absolutely NO energy and felt dizzy
(due to very low blood pressure) and nauseated much of the time.  I even had days where it was a struggle to get off the couch, let alone be a good wife/ mommy to Kaden.  (Don't even ask what the house looked like or what we ate for dinner in May & June)  Since I felt so incredibly different than I did with a boy,
then surely this time we were having a girl... right? 
Nope.

We're having another BOY!
It took me a minute to take in this information from the sonogram technician. 
Maybe it was just hard for me to swallow that my intuitition was so completely off this time.  Regardless, we are thrilled to have a healthy, strong, mover & shaker of a boy.  AND if this little guy is so different in utero, I'm anxious to see what his personality on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment