Sunday, August 21, 2011

23 Weeks (6 months)

According to the book, What to Expect When You're Expecting, I've just entered month 6 of this pregnancy.  (and to me, 6 months sounds way better than just a little over ½ way.) 
I briefly met with Dr. Baker on Friday morning and everything is looking good for this little man
(my bloodtests have all been completely normal, the 20-week ultrasound looked great, and his heartbeat sounded strong at around 155 BPM; all things that are so reassuring to hear).
As with the last pregnancy, I FEEL like a house from the side, but don't look too terribly different from the front (and especially the back).  My appetite has finally picked up (with a vengeance)
and I feel pretty "normal" overall.  I've also finally started to feel this boy kick pretty regularly throughout the day. Thus far, I'm still able to teach at the Townclub almost every day and feel
SO MUCH better than I did 3 months ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment