Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jes Claborn Photography

I've been trying to talk one of my BEST friends (one of the twins) from back home to turn pro with her camera.  I think her pictures turn out WAY better than any that are taken in a regular studio. 
She snapped these at the end of June, when we had the bright idea to take all of the kids to our Alma mater (The University of Missouri- Columbia).
After arriving at Jesse Hall, I think we were all having serious second thoughts about our
"bright idea" as someone was either crying, looking away, dumping their snack or trying to run away.
After all, we were trying to coordinate a picture of 5 kids who were all either 4 or younger.
(In this one, Jennifer & I were crouched behind this wall, propping up the little ones.)

I love how Kaden is looking at the camera here.
Miss Bailey Renee

I thought they turned out FANTASTIC! Now comes the hard part of picking out the best ones and trying to decide between color or black & white.

Anyone looking for a great photographer for a few family pictures? 


2 comments:

  1. I have commented to Jessica on her photographs and have shown her work to my sister. We agree. She is very talented and we would love family photogs by her..if she just lived a tad bit closer:)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her dad lives in Windsor, MO... close to Sedalia, and her twin sister lives in Warrenton so she's through Mid-MO a lot. She's actually moving to Witchita, KS this week.
    I'd bet she'd take some photos if you wanted her to.

    ReplyDelete