Saturday, June 12, 2010

Action Packed Weekend

Life is so much more fun when Ben/daddy is around.
During this stroll to the park (Paramount Park),
Kaden had a lot more fun on the swings now that he is stronger.

Back in January I made a post commenting about a teething ring I had purchased and it being best $4 that I have ever spent...
To date, THIS little blow-up pool has been the best $8.99 I've ever spent!  Unfortunately, the (hose) water coupled with the giant shade tree made it too chilly to get in on Friday afternoon, but it was still fun to creep along the outside and occasionally feel the water.
This afternoon we were invited to Leo Vazquez's birthday party.  Ben got out of class early (yep, class on Saturday) and surprised us by riding up on his motorcycle.
Although Kaden was probably the youngest person there, I think he had a good time playing with balls and watching the big kids in the bounce house.
How FUN would this have been when WE were little?!?
Kathy had filled up a baby pool with balls which was a
HUGE hit.  Ingenius!
Achieving the WIND blown look in breezy Amarillo!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had all had fun! I am still trying to get use to the wind here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck... I'm STILL not used to planning walks (strolls), etc around the WIND!

    ReplyDelete