Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why I Have A Hard Time Gettin' It Done...

Kaden is my little buddy during the day.  Although he doesn't have a lot to say, he certainly keeps me busy. I'd like to think that I'm a good mom but lately I've been questioning it... every time I turn around it seems like he's getting into something new. 
For instance, while I was changing clothes for class, I found...
Thank God for child safety locks on vitamins.
Then tonight while I was trying to make spaghetti sauce I knew he was fiddling with the dishwasher.
I let him play with the door because I was actually getting things accomplished. 
The next thing I knew, he was IN the dishwasher! 
Seriously?
From what I hear, it only gets worse?

2 comments:

  1. oh-my-gosh-golly-gol-ly. how adorable. made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely craking up! This is what being at home is all about :o)

    Love ya!
    Laresa

    ReplyDelete