Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 2014

Kaden painting his monster truck- birthday present from Grandma Cook.
Owen making his own masterpiece.



breathing and relaxing... or at least trying to


sitting with Papa at the rodeo

still "running" with Laura... made it to 50 miles again this month.  

trying my hand at canning applesauce


ice cream at Brahams

putting the straws & connectors to good work with daddy

Also learning how to make REAL cinnamon rolls.
Think I found my new "go to" for Christmas morning... if anyone is planning on coming to Amarillo this Christmas.  ;)

On the 30th I got to celebrate 34 years on the planet. I still love birthdays and I don't know if they'll ever get old; what's not I love?  I'm still here. It's a day about ME (Kristin, mom) with fun texts, calls, cards, and presents from everyone I love. 
Birthdays basically rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment