Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wonderland Park... Again

Getting a rain check was probably the best thing that could have happened.
We not only got to experience Wonderland (and all of it's glory) once but TWICE within a week.
AND we (Julie, Abby and I) took all 6 kids out to dinner at Jason's Deli on the 2nd night.


The BIG kids in our group included Luke, Katie, Erika, and Kaden.
Ha!
 
 
Owen might be a man of few words, but when Julie asked him if he wanted to ride with her he got his worried look, shook his head no, and she swears that he said, "I fall." 
(which makes sense, because he's taken a few good falls at the house recently)
Throughout the night Owen seemed fascinated with the rides, but whenever I asked him whether he wanted to get on (the boats, helicopters, cars) he would give a stern, "NO".
I finally convinced him to sit on the carousel bench with me and I think he had fun; no crying nonetheless. 
Look at those faces.  We didn't have to try to convince Luke & Kaden to get on any rides.



 Dividing & conquering.  Abby took her older daughter of 5 on a ride while I took Luke & Kaden on the sky ride and Julie wielded the stroller with the little ones. 
 
 "Don't worry Owen, Julie's GOT you.
You're NOT going to fall."
 


Ending the night (and the season) with the log ride.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment