Saturday, February 25, 2012

Grandpa Cook's Visit

The SAME day Stephenie came, my dad drove down to visit us. 
And when I say "us", I really mean Kaden & Owen. 
reading through Kaden's Puzzle Buzz magazine

 As I was getting in to the shower, Kaden snuck in and asked if he could "go lay bt brampa"
instead of his bed.  15-minutes later, this is what I found: 
sacked out on the couch

There is a nice park (Paramount Park) very close to our house.
 Kaden was excited about taking his football to the park.
 Still a little young to play a good game of catch...
 ... but not too small to RUN with the ball.
This is NOT best picture of mommy, but this Moby Wrap has been the BEST investment for managing two kids.  Heck, I wish I had this when Kaden was an infant!  Normally Owen falls right asleep as soon as I put him in, freeing up two hands for other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment