Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

Nonnie Shanny bought Kaden a brand new shirt for Easter so I HAD to snap a few pictures in our backyard before going to church.
Kaden in his Easter attire
taking time to smell the flowers

As much as I wanted a decent family photo this weekend, it just wasn't in the cards for the
Benjamin Dow family. We attempted a couple before going to church on Saturday night
(a new tradition that I rather enjoyed!) and then again on Easter Sunday before lunch.

Eyes closed, blurry, someone not looking, the fake smile, someone having a meltdown
(not naming names), a "nuk" in the mouth, bad hair...
OR a nice combination of the above listed.

THIS is the best we could do this year.

great Kaden smile... but Ben's eyes are closed...
Where do we begin?!  (Kaden, I expect better next year.)
Marginally better, but Ben's eyes are almost closed & Kaden was on the verge of losing it.
getting two good fistfuls of hair just before naptime

The lunch spread at "nonnie & papa's" house on Easter Sunday.
"nonnie" Shanny


* A quick peek at Awkward Family Photos made me laugh out loud sevearl times and brightened my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment