Saturday, April 9, 2011

Around the Farm

Over the course of our LONG drive across Oklahoma & through Missouri, Kaden became fascinated with cows.  I don't know how many times Kaden would spot a herd, then point and exclaim, "COWS!"  I tried to be just as enthusiastic as he was... 
Man, there were a lot of cows to get excited about!
In the morning, (Great) Grandpa Cook took us for a ride around the farm to see dad & whoever was around.  We pulled over to watch Uncle Steve feeding cows and Kaden got super-excited (more "COWS!") that he went right to Uncle Steve and even got to ride in the tractor.
 Later that afternoon we went over to David (and Crystal's) new house & acreage. 
 View of David's new field
This is why I stay home.
It makes me happy to see Kaden in Missouri and having fun with my family & friends. 
If I were teaching school, there is no way we would be able to have these extended visits or come back nearly as often.

No comments:

Post a Comment