Friday, July 23, 2010

Sundown Lane Babies

The last year that I taught elementary school, I had the privilege of sharing a portable with Heather Richard. (a.k.a. the best year EVER!)  When the school year began Heather was 3 months pregnant with Danni.  As the year progressed, she made the agonizing decision to leave me (HA!) to stay home with her daughter.  Meanwhile, around Christmas I discovered that I was pregnant with Kaden.  Finally, as Christine Martin moved her things into Heather's old room to begin her first year of teaching, she shockingly discovered that she was pregnant with HER first child.
Three teachers all becoming pregnant within in a matter of months... Was there something magical about portable A?

Fast forward to the present and the three of us gathered at my house to catch up over lunch & let the kids  attempt to play together.
Kaden (11 months) with Danni Shea (17 ½ months) What a difference a few months can make!

Christine with her daughter, Ellie (9 months).

Heather supervising.


No comments:

Post a Comment