Saturday, July 24, 2010

Amarillo Town Club

Today all of the Les Mills classes had their launches for each class at the Amarillo Town Club (ATC). The “theme” this time was Hawaiian Luau, which was basically an excuse to have more fun in class & get people a little more keyed up about the new release/workout.
Malee and I teamed together for the new Body Pump (#74).
I’ve been teaching Body Pump for 2 ½ years now and Ben has finally decided to attend my class. 

Although I've enjoyed teaching classes for the past 4 years, Being a fitness instructor has been a HUGE blessing this year with me staying home. With this small job, I get the best of both worlds—I am able to get out of the house every day, yet spend the bulk of my time with Kaden. 
Sometimes I question why I do it, but for an hour a day the gym PAYS me to leave my house/ take a “mommy” break to exercise & socialize with other adults while offering Kaden an hour to get acquainted with other babies/toddlers.  How can I pass that up?

No comments:

Post a Comment