Friday, January 29, 2010

Entertaining Ourselves

It's a rarity when I don't get out of the house at least once during the course of a day, and it's almost unheard of when we actually have company in town.  BUT when the snow started yesterday morning we stayed in all day & failed to even change out of our pajamas. 
Better than an electric blanket.
Day 2
Between dad, Kaden and Schatzi, I'm not sure who is entertaining whom.
By today the walls were closing in (did I mention we have a small house?) 
SO (dad, Kaden and I) we felt the need to drive around Amarillo.  Probably not the safest thing to do, but nobody said we were the smartest bunch... poor Kaden.
Here is a view of us driving the loop.
With all of the wind and blowing snow, I'm not sure what the final accumulation ended up being.  In some spots there were 6-8" while in other spots there were several feet.

more teething...

No comments:

Post a Comment