Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Best $4 I've EVER Spent

I think we have reached the infamous teething stage that I've heard so much about... and if this isn't teething, I think we might be doomed.  He is constantly sticking his fingers (and sometimes trying to get his entire fist into his mouth), drool keeps rolling down the front of his onsies, and I have begun referring to him as "Senor Crabby Pants". 

Since my school checks have ceased & we have gone to only one income, I have been diligent about clipping coupons, watching ad sheets, trying to buy generic/only items that are on sale, and plain ole NOT going shopping unless completely necessary.  And though I like to think I'm doing a fantastic job of not spending money, I simply cannot help myself from cruising the baby isles on my trips to Target.  Last week I found this "Sassy Teething Ring" and I swear it's the best $4 I've spent... EVER!  He can easily grasp the ring with both hands and it keeps him entertained for up to 10 minutes.

I know I did a poor job of dressing him, but getting some coffee going was a top priority at this stage of my morning.
Entertaining himself in the car seat.
Sitting quietly with Grandma Shanny.

As of now I don't feel or see any teeth, but this new teething ring seems to be doing the trick for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment