Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cook Family Reunion, 2013


We briefly made our way to downtown California for the Ham & Turkey festival.  
The boys got to bounce in the bounce house, eat Kettle Corn (I think this is the real reason I took them) and pet animals at the petting zoo. 
I was happy to see this Theatre downtown though.  This is where my grandma & grandpa Cook went on their first date back in 1940(?) to see Gone With The Wind.  
 Hard to see, but letting Owen pet a rabbit.


That night everyone went to Henrietta's farm for a potluck dinner and the bonfire/hayride.
Owen was mesmerized by the giant fire. 
 "Hot!  Hot!"
Wishing I had some pictures from the hayride, but it was too dark to get anything decent.  
Owen LOVED riding in my lap and kept pointing and commenting on the moon. 


 Driving down highway 50

 And, of course, you know we are going to hit a Waffle House if we are road tripping with dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment