Saturday, July 27, 2013

Still Remodeling...

 I can now officially add "wall texture" to my bucket list. 
While Ben was out of town, Julie brought her kids (Luke & Elanor) to join my two and we somehow managed to texture the kitchen and start on the utility room.  This is something that I never would have attempted on my own, but Julie did her own house and proved her skills in the boys' bathroom.
Absolutely love the picture with Owen in the background.

 finished kitchen cabinets with doors and new hardware
 
 If times get too hard or he can't teach school anymore, we discovered that Ben is an amazing tile cutter!  Check out the the cut he made around the window frame.

 The Boys discovering powdered donuts left behind by Lonnie & Brian.
 
Piecing together our new dining table & chairs. 
We finally have enough room in our kitchen to sit around the table as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment