Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Two Messes

I LOVE it when Kaden & Danni get together to play.
Instead of solely relying on me for entertainment, he has someone else to watch/interact with,
which actually frees me up to do other things.  They were playing really well together in the den, near the Christmas tree so I started sweeping the kitchen.  Suddenly I realized that the house seemed a little TOO quiet.  I made my way through the house, only to find...
and NO, this photo was not staged

Miss Danni Shea (22 months)

Kaden Benjamin (15 months) & his renowned upside-down reading.

Luckily I was able to snap off a few photos before Danni scooted off her rocker and told me “go” & “no picture” before giving me the cold staredown and closing the door.  Ouch.

Enjoy it now (Kaden) as this will be the ONLY time in your life that girls will be allowed in your bedroom...  even if you are just reading in side-by-side rockers.



No comments:

Post a Comment