Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Missouri, Here We Come... AGAIN

I’ve started the slow process of laundry, cleaning and gathering for yet another week-long trip
to Missouri.  When I think about packing for that first trip home exactly 1 year ago,
this round seems so much more manageable.

I hate to utter this aloud, but I feel as though I can (somewhat) coast lately.  Kaden can get around on his own, can feed himself (to an extent), and even entertain himself for sustained periods of time. 
Regardless of whether or not the floor is picked up, everything seems to wind up out of the toy boxes every morning.

With that being said, I sure hope I won't have to eat my words with us being “those people” on the plane.  I think everyone has been within earshot of "that toddler" on a long flight.  Not fun.
I am really looking forward to a relaxing trip and seeing lots of familiar faces!  
J

No comments:

Post a Comment