Friday, October 30, 2009

End of October


We got this Halloween costume several months ago from a friend.  It's a shame it isn't a TIGER costume, but I'm not going to complain since it was free.  I couldn't resist pulling it out of the closet and putting it on him the other night.  Schatzi was so intrigued as to what exactly I was doing and couldn't stay away.  I laid Kaden on the couch to take a picture & Schatzi hopped up there next to him.  Believe it or not, this photo wasn't posed.  All I had to say was, "NO licking!" and she laid her head down.  Schatzi has really been amazing with the baby and all of the adjustments.

Kaden in his little man outfit. 

Kaden and I drove out to Boys Ranch the other day to bring Ben lunch.  Of the numerous times I've made this drive over the last 8 years, I had never actually seen the mesa "float".  Today was the closest I've come.  For all of you who have never experienced the Amarillo area & Stanley Marsh's quirkiness (i.e. Cadillac Ranch, the infamous signs posted around town) you need to make the trip out west and see for yourself. 
This is the "floating mesa".

better than an electric blanket

Tanya, me, and Malee before the BodyJAM #50 launch @ the Amarillo Town Club.  Everyone is wearing pink in honor of breast cancer awareness month.  I thought getting back in to the swing of working out would be a lot easier- after all, I no longer have an 8 lb. baby inside me.  Let's just say that things are a little different than they were a year ago.  There's a lot more planning involved and a lot more protection needed.  I hear things will get better with time.  Fingers are crossed!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Halloween costume, although I agree that a Tiger would be better for today. Maybe a good luck charm! I can't believe how long Kaden is; he takes up your whole torso!!

    ReplyDelete