Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sonlight Preschool, take 3

Last spring I listed the pros/cons of Gracie going to preschool vs. staying home with me and came to the conclusion that she was going to tag along with me for 1 more year. 
And then all summer she talked about going to school.
And then my boss from Amarillo College offered me a couple of classes on Tuesday/Thursday (they don't have child care).
Which led to me calling ALL around Amarillo (and Boys Ranch) and learning that most mothers' day out/preschools were already full. 
BUT!
A friend from Sonlight (where the boys went) called to say that someone moved and there was an opening in the young 3s classroom. 

"cheesssssssse" with that Gracie lisp


We had 2-weeks to talk about preschool with her brothers quizzing her about the dos and don'ts of school. 

Today she was READY!

the Dow nap-mat getting its 3rd use







getting down to business 

We're proud of you, Gracie Dow!

No comments:

Post a Comment