Friday, June 5, 2015

Girls' Night @ Burn Studio

Ever since Auburn opened her studio she's been asking me to come to one of her paint classes.  And every time she has asked, I had a slight panicky fear wash over me and promptly came up with an excuse as to why I couldn't come... 
I'm not sure what changed, but after driving Kaden to numerous classes and seeing one of the easier portraits of the month, I decided to give it a go.  
And I'm sure glad I did!
We made it into a girls night.  
Julie tying on Sarah's apron.
Christina and Laura ready to go.
Laci showing off her sleeved paint smock.
Oh... and it doesn't hurt that she allows (maybe encourages) people to BYOB.

Our "sorority house" group.
Sarah, Julie, Kristin, Laci, Laura & Christina.


getting down to business with our palette knives...
... and waiting for the first layer to dry.
Sarah
I seriously had a BLAST.  



New laundry room piece of art by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment