Sunday, February 8, 2015

Palo Duro Canyon Zipline

Julie was looking for something FUN to do for her mom's 61st birthday. 
They went to the Amarillo Rock Climbing House (ARCH) last year. 
This year she invited us to try out the Canyon zip line. 
Another GOOD decision!
Kaden and Owen getting their helmets & harnesses.
Ben with Gracie
Once we got off the tram, Owen expressed my feelings by NOT wanting to do it after all. 
Kaden didn't seem phased.

Part of the "experience" is to walk the swaying bridge to the zip line platform. 
This INDEED was the scariest part.  I seriously had doubts that I could do it (sweaty palms and all).

Ms. Evelyn ready to go-- she seriously didn't seem the slightest bit scared.
Happy Birthday, Joyce!

Mr. Owen at the top!
with Ben for scale
Owen and I DID it
Julie with Owen 

me and Kaden

Ben and Grace at the bottom
Our group
Kaden & Luke




No comments:

Post a Comment