Friday, January 2, 2015

Grace Kyle Dow is here!

Early morning of December 30, 2014
Mom/grandma (thankfully) came to town to watch the boys while we drove to Northwest Texas Hospital for my scheduled induction.
Final pregnancy photo: 39 weeks
At first there wasn't much to do but wait: text, read my Kindle.  
That phase was fairly short lived.
Pitocin began in my IV and the games began.
All I can really say is I am so incredibly grateful Ben was there to get me through and that it was a fast labor/delivery.  Natural labor is NO FUN and I never have to experience that again! :)
first glimpses at Ms. Grace Kyle Dow
Born at 12:52 p.m. 
7 lbs, 9 oz and 19.5" long
I was in a fog when Kaden was born.
Slightly knew what to expect with Owen.
Overcome with emotion when Grace arrived.
3 wonderfully perfect babies.
Ben with his mom.
Grandma Claire

Grace getting her 1st bath

Laura coming to visit and taking a picture to send back to the group.

Grace with Grandpa Cook
Grace meeting her older brothers...
... and getting a kiss from Owen

meeting the Seals kids (and Julie)


Mr. Jay came for a visit
Papa Dow
hanging out at the hospital for an extra day, which was fine by us.  It was snowy, WINDY and sub-zero in the world outside.
Happy New Year, baby Grace!
Heading home on New Years Day

No comments:

Post a Comment