Monday, December 15, 2014

Owen at 3...

What Owen David Dow is like at 3-years-old.
You still suck your food a lot of the time...

And take FOREVER to finish a meal! 
This is how many nights look around here: everyone gone from the dinner table (with the exception of Schatzi scavenging) with you still sitting, rubbing your hair and sucking your food. 

You are FUNNY- I think it's your facial expressions and you love to pretend. 
(Pretending to fly while running around the house, pretending you're a scary monster, pretending you're shooting alligators with your toy drill.)

You love Kaden. Love to be around him as well as wrestle and irritate him. 

Sometimes there are no words...

You definitely like to dress up in costumes and have a vivid imagination.

Ready for preschool

You like to use the vacuum and help me in the kitchen (where I spend a lot of my time).

You like to color with markers (scribble big blocks of color) and tell me what it is (usually a "scary monster")

You have a very sweet/tender side. At this point you typically come up and kiss me (on the leg, belly-- whatever you can reach) and say something nice (

AND you have a very sensitive side. Sometimes you laugh or smile when you get in trouble but if it's serious you seem to get your feelings hurt and want to me alone to cry. (A big hug usually fixes it). 

You love to be touched, pet, patted, etc. it soothes and calms you. 
Luckily you seem to like my food and cooking! You also have radar for whenever someone is eating, "I wanna bite..."
You like most fruits (apples, bananas, grapes, peaches, pears, prunes...) 





No comments:

Post a Comment