Monday, July 21, 2014

Owen is 2.5

Owenisms:
Owen strings together quite a few words and sentences, but lately he has been playing with inflection. You can hear him animatedly whispering with big eyes or SHOUTING- sometimes in the same sentence.

His opening line to anyone/everyone lately, "I wanna drive a helicopter."
(Looks like he finally got to at Wonderland)

"You a MESS!"

When confronted with the word "no" Owen proceeds with, "I just want to see it" followed by, "I just want to touch it..." And "I just want to hold it."  And then if he makes it that far... "I just want to taste it..."

"I lub you."

"Give me dat RIGHT NOW!!"

"Gonna brush my teeth brush."

"Dat's a BIG OLE bless you," when someone sneezes, including himself.

"Rrrrraaarrr... I scare you... I'm a monster."
"
3-feet tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment