Monday, October 28, 2013

Dow Family Pictures 2013

 Dow Family pictures, October 2013


 Classic Owen.  The laugh, the eyes, the HAIR!

Ready… Set… GO!
Kaden-4, Owen-just shy of 2-years-old

Boys' faces- HA!
mommy & daddy after 8 years of wedded bliss  :) 

 Mommy & Owee!

I think that Kaden looks a bit like Ben here.

 Love Kaden's face here.  Precious!

My hair looking a little more wind-blown than I'd like, but at least we're all looking at the camera.  :)

the Dow family 2013
swinging
Getting ready for pictures is not my favorite thing in the world.
 (What to wear!?  Stressing on factors that are out of my control: the weather- or in our case, the WIND in Amarillo & whether or not the kids will behave and smile. And finally finding the time to put on makeup and brush my hair after getting everyone else ready)
BUT
I absolute love seeing the end result and having these pictures forever.
Jessica's pictures from last Christmas.
My how things change in just 1 year...

No comments:

Post a Comment