Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kaden Sayings

Things we have heard or constantly hear Kaden saying recently.
(in no particular order)

  • "Mommy/Daddy, lay by you!"  (as in come here & lay in bed with me)
  • "I want to hold you."  (meaning, hold me)
  • "Don't get hit by a car... That would be a bad day."
  • "I need to watch my show...  I need Seso Street."
  • "That's a big giant tower." (when playing with blocks or anything stackable)
  • "But I don't like that."  (referring to any new food or dinner in general)
  • "There's a park!...  Maybe someday..." (makes me feel like mother of the year because the "maybe someday" is what I've been saying all winter)
  • "I want to drive a tractor."  (any tractor we see)
  • I _____ (fill in the blank) ALL the TIME!" 
  • "I want to go to WalMart!!"
  • "There's a dragon in there!" (imagination at work)
  • "Mom... mommy... mom... mommy... MOM!" (and when I say, "What?" he keeps going...)
  • "I'm getting dressed on." (not clothes on... not dressed)
  • "It's too tight!" (referring to most articles of clothing- especially jackets that taper at the wrist or sweatpants that close around the ankle, socks, and shoes)
  • "It's too heavy!"  (referring to shoes)
  • "No pants!"  (seeing a pattern here?)
And my absolute favorite saying that just started this week:
  • "Give me a hug... Give me a kiss..." (in that order when someone is leaving; sometimes he says it TWICE when he's avoiding bedtime... already knows how to work the system melt mommy's heart)
Our hot mess


1 comment:

  1. Ray was the same way with clothes...:)..did not want anything with a collar.

    ReplyDelete