Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

These are the only pictures that I captured from our 1st Christmas here in Amarillo... 
Just as we were beginning to dive into our presents, I kneeled on my old-trusty Sony camera and killed it.  Damn.  So... the only photos I have are from my iPhone.

Kaden trying out his new 24-piece Melissa & Doug puzzle from grandma Cook.
Kaden loves puzzles and is the puzzle master! 

Owen cuddling with daddy.

New TIGER hat from auntie Jennifer!

 Mama's new shoes! (from daddy)

 Owen on Christmas morning...
looking somewhat irritated that I'm taking his picture in this getup
.
uncle Kyle trying out one of his new moustaches.

 
There IS a silver lining to the camera incident. 
I got to test-drive some NEW cameras at Target in order to find one that I liked/could figure out.  Since they were cleaned out after the holidays, I was able to go home order my new & improved Sony online & whistles AND score a sweet after-Christmas deal. 
Hopefully it will be here within the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment