Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Baby on the Way!

I alluded to it in a previous post, but Ben & I are expecting another baby on December 21st!

Initially, we were hesitant about telling everyone, but after visiting Dr. Baker this afternoon and SEEING the tiny baby's strong heartbeat in an unexpected sonogram, he/she looks quite comfortable and seems to be settling in for the long haul!  Yes!

Kaden is going to be a BIG brother!

As much as I hate to complain (as this IS a blessing), this pregnancy has been quite different from the 1st-
lots of nausea on top of overwhelming exhaustion.  I nap "on the big bed" with Kaden every day (literally) and the house/cooking has been completely neglected this month.  Poor Ben!
I'm finally feeling better this week, so hopefully the worst is over... for a while.

4 comments:

  1. ... SHE... definitely a SHE! :-) So EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Hopefully I'll finally be able to meet your first before the second arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF it is a SHE, you'll have to share all of your GIRL stuff... otherwise she will be decked out in blue & green for her first 2 years. ;)

    ReplyDelete