Monday, November 30, 2009

SNOW in the Texas panhandle!

I can't count the number of times I've heard weather forecasters say to "watch out for snow" and then... nothing. 
This fall there had already been a few of these instances in which I rolled my eyes and didn't count on seeing anything.  During the holiday I hadn't checked the weather so I was plesantly surprised to awake to flurries on Sunday morning.  An hour later GIANT flakes were streaming down, and the peaceful snow kept on coming for several more hours...
Ben, Kaden and I headed back over to Shanny & David's house for a few more family photos with Dorothy's snowman.  It was a lot of fun to see Kaden's reaction to the cold & snow.  There's a FANTASTIC picture of the entire Dow clan, but it was taken on Dorothy's camera.  Stay tuned...

Kaden's first snow!

He clearly seems happy in his oversized Patagonia fleece from aunie D.

The tongue comes out when Kaden is really happy.


Later I curled up to a new book with Kaden drifting in & out of sleep on my lap. In my opinion, he was born at the perfect time- right in time for cold weather. Good thing we both like to cuddle.


No comments:

Post a Comment