Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's so nice to finally meet you!

The night before...

Ben & I headed to the hospital around 7:30 on Sunday morning, just after my family arrived from their all-night drive to Amarillo.  By 8:30, I had slipped into my cute BSA tent and Brenna placed my IV to start my pitocin drip.  Ben was with me the whole time and things went very smooth; the contractions weren't any worse than uncomfortable cramps until Dr. Baker came in to break my water. 
Whoa mama!  Praise God for epidurals! 

Kaden made his way into the world just a few hours later.  I shouldn't have worried so much because I had one of the smoothest deliveries possible thanks to Ben, Brenna- my delivery nurse, and Dr. Theresa Baker.

Mr. Kaden Benjamin Dow was born on Sunday, August 23rd @ 2:31 p.m. weighing in at 8 pounds, 2.6 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long.

This was truly one of the happiest moments of my life.
Beyond words...

No comments:

Post a Comment